Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
22 R7 | 21 T7
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The time has come to run our first forum members-only group buy, and we're picking the Tech Specs tank grips to get started! We worked with Tech Specs on this kit, and are finally ready to put these on our shelves. We just finalized the kit earlier this week after changing adhesives for the track. We're happy to report that the new adhesive worked wonders, especially on the smaller center sections that take a lot of abuse in side to side transitions. So yeah - we're ready.

Product Details

22+ YZF-R7 Tech Specs Tank Grips | Stoltec Moto

Pricing on these kits is currently $69.95. But, for a limited time only and for forum members-only, we're doing the following:

Pricing

1-19 kits: 15% savings - $59.46 and includes a free keychain.
20+ kits: 20% savings - $55.96 and includes a free keychain and t-shirt.

This pre-order will run until 10/14/21. So, pass this along to your friends on Facebook or anyone else not on the forum. I repeat: THIS IS FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY.

We'll keep a list of the forum members who are signing up so that you can see the progress we're making:

Pre-Order List:
  1. jdchaidez
  2. Lucasbeluga
  3. Mikeys_R7
  4. NovaJump

Give us a shout with any questions...thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I wish I saw this earlier. Just ordered one of these from you guys a few hours ago along with a few other things.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We can add you to the list if you don't mind waiting a bit longer...your call!
oh it’s ok, you can send it now, and keep a place open for someone else on the group buy. Thanks for supporting the bike. I had these on my 600RR, and now don’t want a bike without them.

·
Vendor
22 R7 | 21 T7
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We're going to run this group buy another week in an effort to get some more interest. Both we and Tech Specs are a little surprised, honestly. So...send your friends, spread the word, and mention it on Facebook - send them to the forum!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts