Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my R7 last Thursday and not even 72 hours later, someone hit my bike in the parking lot and the bumhole left the scene. I was being cheap about my money and didn’t opt in for full coverage so now my insurance won’t pay for the damages. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can buy unpainted/painted plastics.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Sky Car Daytime Wheel Automotive tire

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

·
Registered
51 Posts
WOW right side foot peg broken, maybe it still sticks in the bumper...

Yamaha plastics can only be ordered in the OEM colour scheme. Often the decals have to be purchased additionally. So there are already some race fairings offered, but I do not think there is 1 to 1 replacement part by part.

From the pictures the damages to the plastics do not look too bad.

To be replaced right foot peg, left lever clutch, both should be found as a used one as well, left blinker rear is out of the rubber only, front left to be replaced. Should be available as a used one as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW right side foot peg broken, maybe it still sticks in the bumper...

Yamaha plastics can only be ordered in the OEM colour scheme. Often the decals have to be purchased additionally. So there are already some race fairings offered, but I do not think there is 1 to 1 replacement part by part.

From the pictures the damages to the plastics do not look too bad.

To be replaced right foot peg, left lever clutch, both should be found as a used one as well, left blinker rear is out of the rubber only, front left to be replaced. Should be available as a used one as well.
I don’t know the name of the fairing but the upper fairing that holds the turn signal on the left side is cracked where it mounts. But yea I’ve replaced all those parts. Thanks man!

·
Registered
2022 R7 WGP 60th Anniversary Edition
32 Posts
Sorry for offtopic.
But literally empty parking lot. And someone manages to hit it?
Either malicious or you 'muricans need stricter driving tests...

Reactions: R7Alex

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha R7 GP60TH
41 Posts
ouch! DONT go to the dealership they will rip you off. Go to partzilla and search for the cowling pieces there. I dropped my bike and found the piece i needed in 'white since i have the 60th edition also r7 for only 109$ Heres the killer part. They are on back order and cant be obtained yet.

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha R7 GP60TH
41 Posts
On a side note it would take everything in me to not go detective mode and find out who hit me. Id be pretty upset low key. the old me would of threw hands on sight un announced.

·
Registered
2022R7
155 Posts
All fairing part numbers can be found on RevZilla under OEM and then those parts can be found on Partzilla

But if you want cheap OEM parts go to eBay that's what I did for mine and everything was perfect and half the price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts