Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha R7
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have the basics, full M4 exhaust, integrated tail light and PC. Kinda wanna upgrade sprockets, rear sets and chain for optimal performance. Any suggestions on the above?

·
Registered
25 Posts
What are velocity stacks?
Replaces your air filter/box with essentially a bell shape piece of pipe allowing maximum air. Without having a filter it really limits your bike's use if it isn't for 100% track duty.

Here is an example of one.

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha R7
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Replaces your air filter/box with essentially a bell shape piece of pipe allowing maximum air. Without having a filter it really limits your bike's use if it isn't for 100% track duty.

Here is an example of one.
Ah gotcha. I haven’t taken my bike to track, don’t know when. Right now my bike is for commute, just riding around the city but I’ll definitely look into it thanks brotha appreciate it

·
a d m i n
‘23 R7 in Black, inbound!
64 Posts
For questions and discussions like this, please post them in the correct forum section(s). This form is specifically for buying, selling parts. Thank you.
Correct, moving to appropriate section. We still have some sections to create, so I’ll get on that next. In the interim, this goes to General discussion section.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts