Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, novice track day enthusiast checking in and wanting to read and see (pics) of what folks bring with them to track days. Personal hacks, tricks, tips and tidbits all welcome! I can't help but nerd out on all of the individual setups I've seen out there so far. The spectrum seems to run long :)

Ex)
Tow rigs
Canopy set up
Track stands
Fancy mats
Generators
Etc....

I have a pretty comprehensive arsenal, but I'm always open to learn more on packing efficiently and having tools/parts on hand that come in handy.....

#1 - Always bring a spare key for your bike! Wouldn't want to get all the way to the track and not be able to start up (doh!)

·
Registered
2022 YZF-R1 60th WGP anniversary edition
89 Posts
Small tables
Chairs
Cooler full of h20
Tire gauge
Portable air tank
Ear plugs
Anchors for your canopy
Painters tape for lights/glass
Duct tape
Trash bags
Towels/Paper towels
Zip ties

·
Registered
602 Posts
Anchors tend not to help at Willow, you just don't leave them up if there will be wind. If there is heat, a hydration drink besides water. I like Skratch labs, 16oz of tgat between sessions and water, it helps.

·
Registered
2022 YZF-R1 60th WGP anniversary edition
89 Posts
I'd love to get one of the industrial canopies. Spendy though.
But the $100 ones work fine. Use em til they blow away, and replace it.
Here's my cheapy.

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
121 Posts
All of the above then a note book, track maps, tools separated between doing a tire change, taking off bodywork, suspension work, and other misc things, a laptop, and then the most important one duct tape. I also bring my own gas don’t like relying on vendors to be there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts