Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
The stock ones were hella cheap from Yamaha. I work for Cycle Gear and RevZilla and was able to order them. Way cheaper than race fairings
I was shocked at the stock plastic prices, definitely was not expecting it that low. My last piece finally arrived yesterday, the right side tail piece. The right upper side and front I got in less than a week, that was two months ago or so when I ordered.

·
Registered
2022R7
101 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Crankset

These 2 plastics cost me $250 shipped with my employee discount. Was cheaper than race fairings. I'd rather buy oem again and just paint those than spend $1K on a whole set of "race fairings"

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
These 2 plastics cost me $250 shipped with my employee discount. Was cheaper than race fairings. I'd rather buy oem again and just paint those than spend $1K on a whole set of "race fairings"
Yeah I mean it doesn't make any sense to put race fairings on a street bike anyway. :unsure: Glad the stock ones are cheap.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i have full set of blue bodywork for sale...
We found shipping may be costly, more than the normal price of the part even via the cheapest carriers. Something to consider, a local buyer might be better unless it is absolutely needed and the buyer wants to pay the price.

Factory parts may be limited in stock due to shipping issues. I got a couple pieces in less than a week from the dealer, the right side tail piece took over two months to get. I'm sure it sat on a ship off of Los Angeles the whole time.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts