Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
While you’re at McDonald’s ask if they finally fixed the McFlurry machine. It’s been down the 3x I’ve went. On a serious note you’re bike looks like it’s going to be a sbk build might as well go for clamps. I’m getting clamps in the off-season (im going evoltech). I’ve been fighting front end setup all year I can still run really good times but it’s not comfortable or where it needs to be and most definitely can be better.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
While you’re at McDonald’s ask if they finally fixed the McFlurry machine. It’s been down the 3x I’ve went. On a serious note you’re bike looks like it’s going to be a sbk build might as well go for clamps. I’m getting clamps in the off-season (im going evoltech). I’ve been fighting front end setup all year I can still run really good times but it’s not comfortable or where it needs to be and most definitely can be better.
I am either getting them from Robem or Attack Performance with a 27 degree offset. Hopefully that will help with turn in. Got my rear shock and linkage installed over the weekend.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Tire Wheel

21 - 23 of 23 Posts