Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner

Switched from regular spools to the Woodcraft Superbike lifter ;-)

4K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  bilet69 
#1 ·
I Switched from regular spools to the Woodcraft Superbike lifter ;-) Huge difference in just engaging and ease of lifting.
Super quality made... I was running into clearance issues with the stock chain adjuster plates so that is why I switched.
GLAD I did... this will make this a lot easier at the track and for anyone helping me when I come of the track for stand help.

Can order thru this link https://woodcraft-cfm.com/?ref=m4l02fw68s not a lot but helps. There are tons of R7 products, and more coming.

Cant wait to get some of the other parts mounted up.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I too think GP lift works better than spools at the track, and in general. Woodcraft wasn't available when I got the bike so I went with Fast Frank. I have his GP lift on other bikes and I've never had a problem.

I have the Womet-Tech rear axle slider (from TST) on the R7 but I don't really like the look, I might be switching to Woodcraft for that, I'll get the front too no matter what.

#12 ·
With my Pit Bull rear stand, and it seems the same way in those pics, the adjustment does not leave you much room. I wish I could flip the spool holders down but there is not enough room. Whatever, it works, it's just higher. I'd get an adjustable Woodcraft stand if I didn't have to wait an unknown amount of time for them to make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.