Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have pretty much stripped the bike down to race, and I went to ride it today and getting a check engine light, speedometer and quick shifter not working…I left the rear speed sensor as that is what pulls the speed but front is not on…anyone have any insight on what it could be? I will pull the code tomorrow but just seeing if anyone has a thought on it?

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you are running factory quickshifter it will not work without seeing mph. Do you have an abs delete plug or have the abs disconnect? Just taking guess since we don’t know the code I might be way off.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Someone here had pulled the ABS modules and reported the same. I do not recall if the front speed cable was pulled, I only recall the ABS parts gone. The issue was brought up on here a couple months ago.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are running factory quickshifter it will not work without seeing mph. Do you have an abs delete plug or have the abs disconnect? Just taking guess since we don’t know the code I might be way off.
I have FTECU ABS Delete and FTECU Quickshifter but it connects like the stock one so I’m sure that’s why and that the issue is related

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone here had pulled the ABS modules and reported the same. I do not recall if the front speed cable was pulled, I only recall the ABS parts gone. The issue was brought up on here a couple months ago.
I thought I remembered seeing it somewhere, but I didn’t think the front sensor needed to be connected? Maybe I will mess with it soon and see but it’s not on it as of now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts