Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I’m not certain I want to buy just yet. You’ll have to ask gnardoggs. If I get the graves rear sets I will probably get the rear fender but I have my eyes on that Gilles GYTR rearset… trying to get a company in the UK to ship me the genuine GYTR parts
I have my Woodcraft reasets on definitely a high quality part... one thing I like about Woodcraft prices is every piece is replaceable, which for racing and trackdays is a huge help and savings

Reactions: tranvannghia1604

·
Registered
2022R7
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yeah there is plenty of clearance and they fit up perfectly, the carbon fiber is so well made. TST is really a great company. I DM them on insta with any questions and they always get back right away

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah there is plenty of clearance and they fit up perfectly, the carbon fiber is so well made. TST is really a great company. I DM them on insta with any questions and they always get back right away
Good to know, thank you

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha R7 60th Anniversary Edition
11 Posts
What do rearsets do? I've been on dirt all my life and my R7 is my first streetbike. Are they just like adjustable footpegs? and why the $500+ pricepoint??

·
Registered
93 Posts
They are adjustable fixed foot pegs. They are really useful in racing/track riding. They are easy to replace parts on them if you where to wreck, they are more durable than stock and most importantly help with rider ergonomics. They also look better than stock to lol. They are expensive because the engineering that goes into them, the time spent machining them and the cost of metal is not cheap. You’re also getting good quality product.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are adjustable fixed foot pegs. They are really useful in racing/track riding. They are easy to replace parts on them if you where to wreck, they are more durable than stock and most importantly help with rider ergonomics. They also look better than stock to lol. They are expensive because the engineering that goes into them, the time spent machining them and the cost of metal is not cheap. You’re also getting good quality product.
Could they be lowered enough for a more upright position on the r7?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well if you are meaning for like a street rider I wouldn’t recommend it because the shifter bracket takes place of the kickstand. I’m running mine all the way down and back love where they sit.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts