Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Woodcraft has theirs posted, pricing 12/24 supposedly…The Graves look amazing but I’ll prolly go with Woodcraft for parts matching my other bikes?!?
I have to use Woodcraft and I'm NOT complaining lol but yes the Graves are gorgeous for sure.

Reactions: FSTASFCK

·
Registered
33 Posts
On their site…

·
Registered
64 Posts
These graves rear sets would go great with the TST rear carbon fiber hugger and chain guard.. personally my stock rear sets already have wear on them.. kinda depressing

·
Registered
2022R7
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These graves rear sets would go great with the TST rear carbon fiber hugger and chain guard.. personally my stock rear sets already have wear on them.. kinda depressing
That's exactly what I'm doing, I just put both carbon pieces on from TST now I'm waiting for the rear sets to get delivered, gonna look 🔥

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh same company, thanks... Wonder it there is enough clearance for warmers? Have you got yours yet?

Thanks!
I’m not certain I want to buy just yet. You’ll have to ask gnardoggs. If I get the graves rear sets I will probably get the rear fender but I have my eyes on that Gilles GYTR rearset… trying to get a company in the UK to ship me the genuine GYTR parts

1 - 20 of 35 Posts