Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2022 YZF-R1 60th WGP anniversary edition
馃ぃ Welcome no0b. Go back to your turbo 'busa

Registered
With only 74HP don鈥檛 expect a speed demon. Power isn鈥檛 everything. I will take a good handling bike over power. On the more technical tracks, a good handling bike is a blast to ride!!! I have a big grin on my face when I pass a bigger bike in the turns on my 400!
The dealers can鈥檛 keep the R7 on the showroom floor for long!

Registered
What a horrible motorbike, I'm devastated I bought one. Yamaha need to bring back the r6. Do not bother buying the r7 if you like power
R6 isnt coming back, get over it.

馃ぃ Welcome no0b. Go back to your turbo 'busa
This guy gave an opinion which is his right to do, looks like it struck a nerve with you. Get over it.

It pays to research what you're purchasing before you actually buy it. Chalk it up to your own ignorance if you're that devastated about it.
Well said, research before buying.

With only 74HP don鈥檛 expect a speed demon. Power isn鈥檛 everything. I will take a good handling bike over power. On the more technical tracks, a good handling bike is a blast to ride!!! I have a big grin on my face when I pass a bigger bike in the turns on my 400!
The dealers can鈥檛 keep the R7 on the showroom floor for long!
The R7 suspension is garbage. Fact!! It's bottom of the bin Yamaha garbage.
Yamaha missed the mark on the r7. Sorry everyone, Unlike some, I saw it for what it was, acknowledged the mistake and dumped it.

I'm sure the guys you pass in the turns have bigger grins when they pass you as you run out of steam. The statement of I pass bigger bikes in the turns cracks me up.

Registered
2022 YZF-R1 60th WGP anniversary edition

This guy gave an opinion which is his right to do, looks like it struck a nerve with you. Get over it.

Yamaha missed the mark on the r7. Sorry everyone, Unlike some, I saw it for what it was, acknowledged the mistake and dumped it.

I'm sure the guys you pass in the turns have bigger grins when they pass you as you run out of steam. The statement of I pass bigger bikes in the turns cracks me up.
We are all welcome to our opinions and comments on this public forum.
Seems to have struck a nerve with you.
Get over it. 馃槄

Registered

Sure the bigger bikes pass me in the straights, but I either late brake them or pass them back in the next turn. The suspension on the 400 is super soft, bargain basement. But very cheap too upgrade. The smaller bikes teach you corner speed and much less tiring too ride! AND the tires last much longer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts