Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Leepia with its wireless charging system wins me over. You can now have your phone or GPS mounted right in front of the handlebar while having it getting charged. It got both wireless and USB port charging options for the users to benefit from it.
my choice list

Quad Lock Motorcycle Mount
Leepiya
Universal Phone Holder
Roam Co-Pilot Handlebar Phone Mount
TiaKia Bike Phone Mount
Boyimu Smartphone Holder Mount

·
Registered
15 Posts
What are you guys using to attach your phone to the quad lock? I dont see whats included with the quad lock kit for the phone side.

·
Registered
2022 yzf r7
15 Posts
What are you guys using to attach your phone to the quad lock? I dont see whats included with the quad lock kit for the phone side.
It comes with the kit, you will need to buy a phone case that fits your phone, from them.

·
Registered
2022 YZF-R7 Team Yamaha Blue
39 Posts
Just installed the blue Pro-Bolt stem nut myself. Thanks! @GromWill

Just an FYI for anyone doing this, you’ll need a 27mm socket to remove the stock nut and a 30mm socket to install the Pro-Bolt nut. Torque to 85 ft. lbs. per the diagram @lksfast77 posted. (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just installed the blue Pro-Bolt stem nut myself. Thanks! @GromWill

Just an FYI for anyone doing this, you’ll need a 27mm socket to remove the stock nut and a 30mm socket to install the Pro-Bolt nut. Torque to 85 ft. lbs. per the diagram @lksfast77 posted. (y)
Anything I need to keep in mind with swapping the stem nut? Any danger of things moving out of alignment in the process?

·
Registered
2022 YZF-R7 Team Yamaha Blue
39 Posts
Anything I need to keep in mind with swapping the stem nut? Any danger of things moving out of alignment in the process?
No, it's super easy. Just remove the stock stem nut and put the new one on. I used an electric impact to remove the stock nut.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had this problem too so I went looking an aftermarket yoke nut in order to put my stem mount in there too. After trying a couple different ones from Yamaha I found that Pro-Bolt make a size that fits the R7. I'll attach a picture of the one I got, but the specs are an M22 nut with a 1.00mm thread.

Aluminum Flanged Top Yoke Nut M22x(1.00mm) (Open) View attachment 176 View attachment 175 View attachment 177 View attachment 178 View attachment 179
I got mine and I looks small. It has the same part number. LTY0KE050BK

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had this problem too so I went looking an aftermarket yoke nut in order to put my stem mount in there too. After trying a couple different ones from Yamaha I found that Pro-Bolt make a size that fits the R7. I'll attach a picture of the one I got, but the specs are an M22 nut with a 1.00mm thread.

Aluminum Flanged Top Yoke Nut M22x(1.00mm) (Open) View attachment 176 View attachment 175 View attachment 177 View attachment 178 View attachment 179

Aluminum Flanged Top Yoke Nut M22x(1.00mm) (Open) View attachment 176

How did you get the cap off of the fork stem? Please help. I'm very new to this!

·
Registered
48 Posts
just got the yoke from Aboce mentioned sites 27mm socket and then unscrew that was it.. maybe someone can hold the bike but after that it screws right off and then hand screw in the yoke and use a torque wrench but 85ft lb might be a bit much .. used a x ram stem mount which was a little harder to get in but it finally fit and phone is a pro max and fits perfect !!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts