Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2022R7
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a quad lock fork stem mount and that was pointless because there is no hole to put it through, then I thought maybe the handle bars but there is no room. The only possible way is the mirror arm but it's way infront of the windscreen and doesn't feel safe......anybody have any ideas how to fix this or other parts that'd help?
Thanks for info R7 fam!!!

-Steven

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha R7 Insta: @ramot.o / YouTube: RaMoto
32 Posts
The two small black screw covers can support a phone mount if you can find the right bolt and hookup. Seen it done on the R3.

Also can wait for a company to get an aftermarket stem nut. This company below does them also for R3.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I bought a quad lock fork stem mount and that was pointless because there is no hole to put it through, then I thought maybe the handle bars but there is no room. The only possible way is the mirror arm but it's way infront of the windscreen and doesn't feel safe......anybody have any ideas how to fix this or other parts that'd help?

-Steven
I had this problem too so I went looking an aftermarket yoke nut in order to put my stem mount in there too. After trying a couple different ones from Yamaha I found that Pro-Bolt make a size that fits the R7. I'll attach a picture of the one I got, but the specs are an M22 nut with a 1.00mm thread.

Aluminum Flanged Top Yoke Nut M22x(1.00mm) (Open)

·
Registered
2022 yzf r7
7 Posts
Damn brother, I have been searching everywhere for this. My quadlock is sitting in its box for a month now lol. Thank you sir!

·
Registered
2022 yzf r7
7 Posts

-Steven

·
Registered
11 Posts
How long did it take to install this nut?

Do you have to take out the fairings?

·
Registered
2022 yzf r7
7 Posts

Seconds, and no need to remove anything but factory nut

·
Registered
2022R7
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

It's just the center nut. Do you have an R7?
It's the silver nut in-between your handlebars lol why would you need to remove a fairing?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts