Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohlins offers a shock part number of YA 589 and this a remote compression and remote preload adjust as pictured. The price is $1129.00 and it will be available around end of January or very early February.

Automotive lighting Amber Auto part Font Cable

As for the fork products the NIX 30mm kit part number is FGK 242 and that price is $1199 and will be available in about 2 weeks.

OHLINS PRODUCTS - Yamaha YZF-R7

Tire Wheel Light Product Automotive tire

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ohlins offers a shock part number of YA 589 and this a remote compression and remote preload adjust as pictured. The price is $1129.00 and it will be available around end of January or very early February.

View attachment 636

As for the fork products the NIX 30mm kit part number is FGK 242 and that price is $1199 and will be available in about 2 weeks.

OHLINS PRODUCTS - Yamaha YZF-R7

View attachment 635
This is all part of the GYTR accessories that are coming for the R7 but not soon enough. I check the site almost daily and NOTHING! The exhaust is my primary item so I can put the lower back on my bike. It's frustrating but luckily I live in an area with an "off-season".

·
Registered
43 Posts
For the potential Euro customers and all those interested, some shops do already list those parts from Akrapovic or Öhlins: WRS in Italy

Just be careful as the result filter also includes parts for the other R7 :)

I like the Akra bracket for the muffler. What I wanted to say as well, not every part will be a GYTR only.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you order from?
Asked a local distributor for Ohlins about the part number above and they called to find out more about it. They told me 14 were made and 13 were preordered so I got the last one of the first batch. My local distributor ordered through the NC shop (I’m assuming the NC shop)

·
Registered
2022 R7 - Blue
54 Posts
Asked a local distributor for Ohlins about the part number above and they called to find out more about it. They told me 14 were made and 13 were preordered so I got the last one of the first batch. My local distributor ordered through the NC shop (I’m assuming the NC shop)
Fast Bike Industries? I just got a quote from them yesterday as well (Ohlins NIX 30 cartridges/YA589 shock)

Reactions: bilet69
1 - 7 of 7 Posts