Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a pair of hightechspeed.com proton 500 flush mount signals for my bike. I decided to go with these due to the sheer brightness of the bulbs versus the competition. They do not have a set fitment for r7’s yet so I decided to go with the 2015+ r3 fitment after seeing that tst was basically selling the same flush mounts for the r3 to the r7 (before the recent update on the website on the r7’a halo flushmount).
I’m curious how the fitment will be when I get them, I will post pics and updates on this thread .
And if worse comes to worse I’ll probably give in and get the tst’s . I just wanted something brighter . 🤙🏽🤙🏽

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just ordered a pair of hightechspeed.com proton 500 flush mount signals for my bike. I decided to go with these due to the sheer brightness of the bulbs versus the competition. They do not have a set fitment for r7’s yet so I decided to go with the 2015+ r3 fitment after seeing that tst was basically selling the same flush mounts for the r3 to the r7 (before the recent update on the website on the r7’a halo flushmount).
I’m curious how the fitment will be when I get them, I will post pics and updates on this thread .
And if worse comes to worse I’ll probably give in and get the tst’s . I just wanted something brighter . 🤙🏽🤙🏽
Let us know how this turns out. I posted mine with the blue TST halo flush mounts. They look great, especially with the blue halo. The amber 3 LED turns are pretty bright. They are brighter than the OEM turn signals. Good luck!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let us know how this turns out. I posted mine with the blue TST halo flush mounts. They look great, especially with the blue halo. The amber 3 LED turns are pretty bright. They are brighter than the OEM turn signals. Good luck!!
Saw your post and they came out dope forsure. If this option doesn’t end up working out then I’ll probably going the same route you did. 🤙🏽

1 - 7 of 7 Posts