Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone ! Have you heard about the recent release for the 60th anniversary ?!! I love this package but do you know if there will be more extras ? I see the fork with a different colour so maybe new suspensions ? Let's see.. but i love it ! What you think ?
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone ! Have you heard about the recent release for the 60th anniversary ?!! I love this package but do you know if there will be more extras ? I see the fork with a different colour so maybe new suspensions ? Let's see.. but i love it ! What you think ? View attachment 257
[/QUO
Hello everyone ! Have you heard about the recent release for the 60th anniversary ?!! I love this package but do you know if there will be more extras ? I see the fork with a different colour so maybe new suspensions ? Let's see.. but i love it ! What you think ? View attachment 257
that color is fugly.…..

·
Registered
2022R7
88 Posts
an extra 50 horsepower is always better 😄
Yeah but I'm talking about a supercharger, I'm just a fan of MotoGP bikes. Supercharger just seems like a way to ruin the bike. More HP thru NA is always better in my book but the Kawasaki H2 is super popular so 🤷

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh I agree, NA is much better if I had the choice but not many NA twins out there pushing over 100hp these days. My friend has the H2 and well... it's in another league compared to anything I've ever ridden. I couldn't afford the insurance let alone the monthly payments haha.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I love it. I wanted to do a red/white scheme with my race bodywork which should be here soon. Now that this is out I'm going to use it as the baseline for my paint work. Plus now I can just order the gold wheels directly from Yamaha once they're available.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love it. I wanted to do a red/white scheme with my race bodywork which should be here soon. Now that this is out I'm going to use it as the baseline for my paint work. Plus now I can just order the gold wheels directly from Yamaha once they're available.
What bodywork did you get?

·
Registered
2022 YZF-R1 60th WGP anniversary edition
11 Posts
Talked to several dealers about ordering one. All of their allocations are filled.
Guess maybe I'll need to get the R1 instead...
🙃

·
Registered
11 Posts
Talked to several dealers about ordering one. All of their allocations are filled.
Guess maybe I'll need to get the R1 instead...
🙃
Put my deposit on the incoming R1.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dupe....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts