Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2022 Yamaha R7
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, snows about to fly here, couldn’t resist getting myself a R7. I’ve had my eyes on the R6 for a while but when this bike came out I knew I had to have it! I’m from southern maine, and just bought a 2022 YZF R7. I am a Yamaha fanboy! I’m looking at mods to install during winter. So what’s the best exhaust, etc. I don’t have my motorcycle license yet and there are no classes at the moment so I have to wait till spring! Glad to be here!

· Registered
2022 Yamaha R7
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We got like four inches of snow the other day can’t wait to rip the sled! Just got a battery tender and hooked her up. Need to put in fuel stabilizer, and grab some TST flush lights.

· Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the obsession, congrats on the new wheels. @mostdope97 what color? I am in NY, in the lower Hudson Valley, land of the twisties!!! I have my bikes on front and rear stands. Each bike battery takes turns on the battery tender. They are pretty much ready at a moments notice to RIDE, the next sunny 50 degree day!!! The off season is a good time for maintenance and MODS!

· a d m i n
‘23 R7 in Black, otw.
80 Posts
Welcome to the obsession, congrats on the new wheels. @mostdope97 what color? I am in NY, in the lower Hudson Valley, land of the twisties!!! I have my bikes on front and rear stands. Each bike battery takes turns on the battery tender. They are pretty much ready at a moments notice to RIDE, the next sunny 50 degree day!!! The off season is a good time for maintenance and MODS!
Yer a lucky fella! Me & buds love day trips hitting all those mountain roads over by you come Spring.

· Registered
33 Posts
Yer a lucky fella! Me & buds love day trips hitting all those mountain roads over by you come Spring.
Hopefully we can hook up for a ride this spring. We can meet at the CIRCLE, and I can show you some awesome roads that lead too the Hawk Nest area. The CIRCLE is the meeting spot at the Mobil gas station in the Bear Mountain area. I have a feeling you know where that is!!! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

· a d m i n
‘23 R7 in Black, otw.
80 Posts
Hopefully we can hook up for a ride this spring. We can meet at the CIRCLE, and I can show you some awesome roads that lead too the Hawk Nest area. The CIRCLE is the meeting spot at the Mobil gas station in the Bear Mountain area. I have a feeling you know where that is!!! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Oh yea, I certainly know it. ;) I look forward to It!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts