Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm mostly a lurker and will probably keep lurking, doing research here as I prep for my R7 purchase later in the year. Seems like the perfect bike for me. But I wanted to say Hi and thank you to everyone who has posted info here for me to read! Love reading all the posts and seeing all the pictures of such a beautiful bike!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi! I'm mostly a lurker and will probably keep lurking, doing research here as I prep for my R7 purchase later in the year. Seems like the perfect bike for me. But I wanted to say Hi and thank you to everyone who has posted info here for me to read! Love reading all the posts and seeing all the pictures of such a beautiful bike!
I lurked on here for a while before I bought my bike - found this place while researching parts lol thanks to the forum, I knew everything I wanted to do before I even had the bike

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don’t have an R7 yet either……….. thinking of selling my 06 600 GSXR to get either the blue or that sexy anniversary edition. That way I will have a small bike, ninja 400, medium bike R7 and big bike GSXR 750!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.