Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me!! I am an active member on jetboaters.net and I love my Yamaha 212s.

I have expanded our Yamaha family with a 2022 R7!! Very excited! Had a 2001 R1 that I sold 15years ago when my oldest son was born.

This new machine is so precise and fun!! Can’t wait to put some miles behind me on this baby!!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Blue

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations! Mine is in transit to my dealer right now.
Thank you! Nice!! Congrats!! I was told I wouldn’t be able to get one or find one. So I bought a Ninja 650. I had for 10 days and had about 185 miles when I THE call. Ended up losing $1,500 to make the switch which hurt. However, I am so glad to be on the R7.

It allowed me a really compare the Ninja 650 to the R7. The Ninja is smooth, but not as smooth as the Yamaha. My R7 shifts smoother and is smoother running all around. Then there’s the power…

The R7 features 10% more HP, but it easily feels at least 25% more powerful. They both redline at 10k, but the R7 is more throaty and responsive.

No way I’m giving this baby up!! Enjoy your new bike!! Do you have blue or black coming? Show us some pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts