1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Let me know your thoughts- I am getting a high flow air filter tomorrow so after that and removing the snorkel I will get the ECU flashed and tuned for the changes…
Let me know your thoughts- I am getting a high flow air filter tomorrow so after that and removing the snorkel I will get the ECU flashed and tuned for the changes…

Since I am trying to do all these mods on a budget, I got the china knockoff TOCE’ slip-on from Amazon for $50 and the led chaser turn signals from Amazon for $14. They’re not very bright during the day but when the sun goes down they’re nice!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
i actually really like the red accents on the bike. Not crazy about the lights, it’s too much for me, I am obsessed with the simplicity of our stock tailight. But you said slip on? Did you mean full exhaust or do you have different piping and put those tips on?

·
Registered
23 Posts
View attachment 801

View attachment 799

View attachment 798

Since I am trying to do all these mods on a budget, I got the china knockoff TOCE’ slip-on from Amazon for $50 and the led chaser turn signals from Amazon for $14. They’re not very bright during the day but when the sun goes down they’re nice!
I just bought my K&N air filter. Your bike looks GREAT! How'd you color the yamaha emblem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts