Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner

Intensity white seat cowl!

841 Views 15 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  aramoix
Does anybody know where I can find an intensity white seat cowl for my 2023? Yamaha only carries black and blue. I have found white ones on Amazon and eBay but they are not the exact color code from the intensity white.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Following… I want one as well. Sadly I think this color is going to be a very limited run so we are SOL on color matched parts..
Reactions: 1
Following… I want one as well. Sadly I think this color is going to be a very limited run so we are SOL on color matched parts..
If that’s the case, I’m just gonna buy an OEM cowl from Yamaha and paint it myself I just have to figure out what’s the color code for the intensity white.
If that’s the case, I’m just gonna buy an OEM cowl from Yamaha and paint it myself I just have to figure out what’s the color code for the intensity white.
Might be able to get it from a dealer, personally I’d see if an auto paint shop could mix it up too. Would be a crying shame to have different shades on a bike this sexy
Does anybody know where I can find an intensity white seat cowl for my 2023? Yamaha only carries black and blue. I have found white ones on Amazon and eBay but they are not the exact color code from the intensity white.
Just bought 2023 white R7 looking for the same thing . Amazon has real bad reviews on the cowl but the Corbin is out of stock for 160+
I have one...
MotorGenic.com

it took about 2 weeks to get. Easy install.

Font Drinkware Terrestrial plant Screenshot Cup

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
  • Love
MotorGenic.com

View attachment 2097
View attachment 2099
View attachment 2098
The color is an exact match? All the ones I’ve seen look like a flat white.
No gloss
It matched.... there's the photos of it on my bike.
I just ordered one from there! Thanks for sharing, I’ll post pics when it comes in.
Good deal!! You'll have to remove the anchor hook for the lock on the passenger seat. Then the coal will slide in and secure in place. There are no instructions, so if took me a minute to figure it out. But it does fit and looks great.
No gloss

No gloss

Ordered one from that site and the white is completely different. For anyone wanting one already paint matched this isn’t it. I’m going to have to paint it myself to get the right color.
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
See less See more
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Ordered one from that site and the white is completely different. For anyone wanting one already paint matched this isn’t it. I’m going to have to paint it myself to get the right color. View attachment 2144
Man that stinks! Bummer, I‘m sure I’m in the same boat. Probably should have just did the carbon. But oh well. I wonder what the cost would be to have someone properly paint it.
Man that stinks! Bummer, I‘m sure I’m in the same boat. Probably should have just did the carbon. But oh well. I wonder what the cost would be to have someone properly paint it.
Just to confirm - it’s a totally different color white. New paper weight! LOL
MotorGenic.com

View attachment 2097
View attachment 2099
View attachment 2098
I rather buy straight from Yamaha for exact fit and color
1 - 16 of 16 Posts