Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Fabio and I'm writing from Italy. First of all I'm sorry for my not perfect language.
I'm looking for a new R7, when it will be available here in Europe, or a R9 if Yamaha decide to produce them.
I have a good experience on track with an R6 but 1 year ago, I decided to stop the track activity and I sold it. For road use in the past I had a Street Triple 675 but I sold also the Triumph.
So I want to consider the R7 only for street use but I'm worry about the only 75HP. Where I live there are small mountain road and the asphalt is not perfect every where. The 106HP of my previous Street Triple was perfect because permitted me to have a good power margin.

Wich is your experience with this bike?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi my name is Fabio and I'm writing from Italy. First of all I'm sorry for my not perfect language.
I'm looking for a new R7, when it will be available here in Europe, or a R9 if Yamaha decide to produce them.
I have a good experience on track with an R6 but 1 year ago, I decided to stop the track activity and I sold it. For road use in the past I had a Street Triple 675 but I sold also the Triumph.
So I want to consider the R7 only for street use but I'm worry about the only 75HP. Where I live there are small mountain road and the asphalt is not perfect every where. The 106HP of my previous Street Triple was perfect because permitted me to have a good power margin.

Wich is your experience with this bike?
I think the R7's power should be more than enough to satisfy your needs @Feiber. Are you able to test ride one near you? Are you considering any other bikes?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the R7's power should be more than enough to satisfy your needs @Feiber. Are you able to test ride one near you? Are you considering any other bikes?
Hi, thanks for your "welcome". No, for the moment the R7 are not available here in Europe. May from 2022. I tested a Tracer7 in the past and I think that the power is not so bad. I'll decide after a test and when it will be clear the real R9 coming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts