Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helping Woodcraft develop a right side case cover.

Any feedback from anyone would be appreciated.

Attachments

Reactions: Vansmack

Registered
Needs more bolts. 馃ぃ

Looks like a good fit for the protection. I like that you can replace the slide fairly cheap and that there are a variety of colors. The molding color seems a bit off but that could be the pic or just that it is a sample? I have Woodcraft on the R6, they work very well. My son has tested them. 馃槕

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Needs more bolts. 馃ぃ

Looks like a good fit for the protection. I like that you can replace the slide fairly cheap and that there are a variety of colors. The molding color seems a bit off but that could be the pic or just that it is a sample? I have Woodcraft on the R6, they work very well. My son has tested them. 馃槕
Just a milled plastic sample.... yes the plates are easily replaceable in the event of a crash just like the Stator side. This is for testing and mount up only

Reactions: Vansmack

Registered
My main concern on the right side would be the water pipes, that casing can take a decent hit but them pipes are pretty fragile and would end your day pretty quick with a small get off 馃し鈥嶁檪锔 Just my thoughts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My main concern on the right side would be the water pipes, that casing can take a decent hit but them pipes are pretty fragile and would end your day pretty quick with a small get off 馃し鈥嶁檪锔 Just my thoughts
I believe so as well... could be a bad day for sure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts