Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is discouraging. I thought the Yosh exhaust was well out of the way. I gotta switch to the Woodcraft spools that mount on the lift too, I've never liked these Womet axle mounted ones.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
38 Posts
Damn, I am waiting on the same exhaust! I had looked it over the best that I could and believed that it was clear. Can a little more bend be put into the pipe and mod the hanger to get enough clearance?

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is discouraging. I thought the Yosh exhaust was well out of the way. I gotta switch to the Woodcraft spools that mount on the lift too, I've never liked these Womet axle mounted ones.
View attachment 912
Appart from that, how is the exhaust, I’ve just purchased my R7 and looking for a exhaust but still unsure why one. But I keep going back to this one, thanks Darren

·
Registered
23 Posts
Appart from that, how is the exhaust, I’ve just purchased my R7 and looking for a exhaust but still unsure why one. But I keep going back to this one, thanks Darren
CHECK OUT MOTO BROS! I did research for about a month. Finally went with the all black ceramic carbon fiber tip M4! It looks and sounds AMAZING! Plus they have the best prices!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the Yosh, I ended up putting the DB kiIller in it to tone it down a little bit. I don't need all the noise, there is still plenty. When I got it there were not many choices, I figured any MT07 or FZ07 model would fit but only Yosh was really saying so back then. Price was good too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
That’s crazy. I can see why you would think it would be clear. Doesn’t look like it would be a problem from the picture. Thanks for sharing. I haven’t spooled mine yet and I’m hoping my Graves system doesn’t do the same thing.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That’s crazy. I can see why you would think it would be clear. Doesn’t look like it would be a problem from the picture. Thanks for sharing. I haven’t spooled mine yet and I’m hoping my Graves system doesn’t do the same thing.
I know someone actively racing theirs with the same exhaust, no R&G guard, maybe it was just the extra from that part, and my son. It wasn't me that did it, my son did it after saying "I'm going on a easy ride dad". Probably just a matter of hanging off a little more. He's also 6'5", 280, I am sure that played a big part too. I guess it is more of putting the knowledge out there, it seems you can touch the Yosh can down if you are not paying attention.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts