Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first video I know of with the new Graves full system on the R7. Just a tease as it she was still on the lift and no K&N or Power Commander. Had been planning on a flash, but dealer talked me into the Power Commander V.

Sounds and looks incredible! Runs so good. Didn’t think I could love the bike more, but I was wrong. Doesn’t scream like an inline 4, much more like a growl with some low end rumble. I like it more than I imagined and there’s no question those around me will hear me.

Super light compared to the oem system with cat. Fits great, well off the peg and swing arm. No more sneaking out for an early morning ride. I will post more video after intake and Power Commander.

Nevermind, I forgot from the Yamaha Jet Bowt Forum, should have known better, but no videos allowed on here. I don’t get it. Well, here’s a couple of pics, pretend you hear a deep, growling exhaust…

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok. I have a YouTube video of the Graves full system on the R7. Sounds decent on the iPhone and much better in person. My daughter says it vibrates her butt and that’s not when she’s on the bike, but on her bed in her room. LOL. Hardly knew she was running with the stock system. Didn’t know how much I would love it. This is just on the lift after install.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts