Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup my fellow R7 riders. I need your help. Im trying to figure how to get the fork stem cap(if there is one) off so I can set up my phone mount. If anyone knows how or can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!
Tire Wheel Hood Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not even gone lie bro.....I have no idea what that is. You're speaking a totally different language. Im looking to put the "quad lock" stem mount in it. So you're saying take it off and "yoke" to hold down the clamp?? What is that exactly? Sorry for being such a blonde.....like I said all this is new to me

·
Registered
49 Posts
Im not even gone lie bro.....I have no idea what that is. You're speaking a totally different language. Im looking to put the "quad lock" stem mount in it. So you're saying take it off and "yoke" to hold down the clamp?? What is that exactly? Sorry for being such a blonde.....like I said all this is new to me
Blue Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

the yoke is the blue nut then you can put your quad lock …. Hope this helps

·
Registered
106 Posts
Replacing the cap nut with an "uncapped" nut isn't as complicated as you're making it out to be. Do you have a torque wrench or trust yourself to tighten it by feel?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone know how long it takes for Pro Bolt to get these shipped out? Just ordered one and i get my bike tuesday. Actually found one in houston!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Replacing the cap nut with an "uncapped" nut isn't as complicated as you're making it out to be. Do you have a torque wrench or trust yourself to tighten it by feel?
Dont have a torque wrench but i'll be going to get one, because I also have to put on my engine protector.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts