Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner

Fender Eliminator

16K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  Will Crawford 
#1 ·
I noticed the tail light is the exact same as the R1. Does anyone know if any existing fender eliminators for other yamaha bikes are a direct fit?

#6 ·
Bro thank you I have been looking for it since I got my 2022 R7 in black tho .. im gonna go look up that one right now.. easy to install?

#10 ·
Congrats, I'm looking foward to an exhaust too. But not a slip on, the R7 has a muffler similar to a car. So a slip on might be out of the question. I would highly suggest a full system and if you can't aford the $700 Hiroshima or what ever its called. Ebay has the same system for under $200 and amazon for about $300. This is were its at and would be better than adding a tip to the stock exhaust.

#12 ·
I had the full exhaust on for a week before getting it flashed. The bike ran fine without the flash and it sounds really good. I have the Yoshimura R-77.

Places are working on a ECU flash programs but they are not being offered to the public yet. There is still talk of it not being possible to do, but I can assure it, it is possible and you do get a quite noticeable power increase. The only issue I have with the ECU flash now are check engine and ABS lights, but I am not too concerned with that.

#23 ·
Just finished the install of this fender eliminator as well from amazon. Fairly simple install, just alot of tear down of panels and what not. Came out pretty clean though, I like the upgrade alot and it only cost 35 bucks compared to the Yoshimura kit that is being released in October that costs 150 bucks. Like previous post the 2 rivets below the brake light were a tight fit going back in but not a big deal. Everything else was pretty straight forward.

#26 ·
ahh so you do have to take alot of the pannels off..Im also installing a tail light blinker combo.. Plug and play setup. I was looking over my bike and notices you would probably have to take sides off as well. Im guessing the bolts just screw up into the plate since the nuts are already mounted to the plate. Wish someone would make a video on how to..It would be the first one up..

#32 ·
Well, does anyone really tried to install "R6 fender eliminator" ?
Saw a piece on Aliexpress, i like the way they placed the blinkers upper :

any suggestions for fender eliminator like this one ?
Can't order JL's one... because it cost me around $200 because it needs to be shipped to France 😭

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.