Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2023 Yamaha YZF-R7
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought my R7 a week ago and already the stock rear license plate fender needs to go. I have been researching a little and it looks like New Rage is at the top of my list because it incorporates the turn signals. I also like the Yoshimura one but then I would want the sequential turn signal kit to go with it.

Does anyone have either one they recommend? Is the Yoshimura one worth the price with the turn signal kit even though the turn signals will not be flushed into the seat? Thanks in advance!

~Jenn

· Registered
2022 R7 WGP 60th Anniversary Edition
33 Posts

· Registered
2023 Yamaha YZF-R7
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TST has a pretty cool one. The close out (of the hole the old holder will leave) is very precise fit.
The signal bracket is a separate purchase, for a total of 110 bucks

Im from EU, so shipping is a nightmare, so myself I was looking at the Evotech one
https://evotech-performance.com/col...2022/products/ep-yamaha-yzf-r7-tail-tidy-2022
I have been looking at that one as well. Probably the high mount because in California the cops like to see your license plates.

I appreciate the input! :)

· Registered
10 Posts
I have been looking at that one as well. Probably the high mount because in California the cops like to see your license plates.

I appreciate the input! :)
Another good option is the kit from JL Designs:

I’m planning on getting this for my bike soon and it has a high mounting location as well

· Registered
2023 Yamaha YZF-R7
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It’s a bit late but finally got the install done on the NRC kit with standard mount. This was actually a nice video but I’m not able to upload as video so I took screenshots. It came out super clean and definitely a must!!!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Plant Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts