Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put together a Master list that's hyperlinked of everything that's installed on my bike. Ive probably spent about $6,000 on all these parts and finally I want to say she's finished....for now. I was able to install all of these parts except the brake lines myself and would be happy to answer any questions. In the future id like to change the chain, tires, fork cartridges, grips, seat and rear brake reservoir. Let me know if this is helpful!

Performance:

Rapid Bike EVO Auto Tuning Fuel Management Tuning Module by Rapid Bike $525

Air Filter by DNA $85

Air Box Cover Stage 2 by DNA $93

CR-T Exhaust by SC-Project $1,183

YA 589 Hypersport S46 Shock by Öhlins $1,129

Graves Motorsports Yamaha R7 Adjustable Rearsets by Graves Motorsports $500

YZF-R7 GYTR Quick Shifter Kit by Yamaha $200

Yamaha YZF-R7 ABS Brake Line Kit by Spiegler (Line Color: Black Fitting Color: Titanium) $245

Clutch Lever Black by Gilles $110

Billet Front Brake Lever by Gilles $108

Lighting:

ST-LIGHT (Smoked Integrated Tail light for 2022 R7) by JL Designs $135

GTR Front LED Flushmount Turn Signals (Smoked) by TST $45

HALO Running Light Module for GTR Turn Signals (Hyper White) by TST
$16

Brake Light Modulator by TST $50

Fender Eliminator by JL Designs $145

Protection:

YZF-R7 GYTR Frame Sliders $210

Engine Guard Cover Set by GB Racing $184

Front Fork Axle Sliders by Evotech Performance $44

Spool Style Rear Axle Sliders by Evotech Performance $51

Rear Sprocket Guard by Gilles Tooling $55

Radiator Cover by Yamaha $88

Other:

“STEALTH” Sport Mount Style Winglet Mirror Set by Rizoma $480

YZF-R7 Sprint Screen $95

Supersport Rear Seat Cowl $160

Tank Side Grips $60

Passenger Peg Block Off Kit by Evotech Performance $51

Universal "PURE" Front Brake Fluid Tank by Rizoma $80

Centre Yolk Nut by Gilles $43

Future Upgrades:

Billet Foot Pedals Adjuster Kit by Gilles $414

Front Saddle by Corbin $422

FGK 242 Hypersport NIX 30 Cartridge Kit by Öhlins $1,199

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
SHEEEESH u could’ve bought another R7 for that lol. But fr thanks for this post I didn’t know about the TST brake light modulators. Will definitely add that to the list. I’m probably gonna buy those levers too…
Question: did you remove your snorkel when u installed the DNA air box lid? And do u think the lid make the bike run better? Or maybe sound better? I have the filter no lid tho.

did you get a dyno tune? How much hp u making?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
SHEEEESH u could’ve bought another R7 for that lol. But fr thanks for this post I didn’t know about the TST brake light modulators. Will definitely add that to the list. I’m probably gonna buy those levers too…
Question: did you remove your snorkel when u installed the DNA air box lid? And do u think the lid make the bike run better? Or maybe sound better? I have the filter no lid tho.

did you get a dyno tune? How much hp u making?
I recently installed the intake with the rapid bike tuner and I’m still going thru the “calibration” phase (about 50-60 miles), buts it’s all subjective. There isn’t a way to run the snorkel with the stage two intake box cover so yes, it’s removed. It does however worry me being open but I can always go in there and put the old lid and snorkel back on. It’s running very well right now, even hit a top speed of 140 after a long long pull. I don’t know how accurate this is but my MPG increased after the rapid bike too. I haven’t dyno’d it yet but now that the rapid bike is in I am going to, just don’t know when. I made this list so everyone can save the time I spent trying to track down all these parts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts