Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2022 Black R7. Im planning to black it out, Just bought the flush mount TST smoked turn signals as a start.. I cant seem to find Black clutch and brake levers.. If anyone can find some and post the link that would be awesome.

·
Registered
89 Posts
A couple aftermarket companies make Brembo Radial levers in black, CRG, Lightech, etc. Of course Brembo does as well but they are pricey. I have been looking and thinking of changing the levers as well. I'm not sure about compatibility on the clutch side but the same companies have them with a perch.

·
Registered
2022R7
78 Posts
DM me on insta and I'll send you all the links and help you out....I just ordered a connector (it's been out of stock) that should let you also keep your DRL on the bike also.
Insta: gnardoggs17

·
Registered
2022R7
78 Posts
They look great - did you get the smoke ones? Are they pretty visible from the front / rear of the bike?
Yup they work great and look so much better, it just sucks cuz the DRL doesn't work anymore cuz of how they're wired. But TST just restocked the wiring harness so it should be able to be fixed now!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts