Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Any updates on the brake lever development ASV??
UPDATE: We're deep in our 2nd stage of development with 3d printed models. Once we can finalize a model that works with all sizes of our lever, and can safely hit the brake light, and can properly actuate the brake, we will move into production. :)

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha YZF-R7 blu
12 Posts
UPDATE: We're deep in our 2nd stage of development with 3d printed models. Once we can finalize a model that works with all sizes of our lever, and can safely hit the brake light, and can properly actuate the brake, we will move into production. :)
Thanks for keeping us posted ASV! Looking forward to seeing your product.

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha YZF-R7 blu
12 Posts
View attachment 759

This looks good! Has a clean design. I personally like pretty short levers and saw they had some on this site. Have you ordered these? If so let me know if the fitment is good and if the brake light works with these levers!

·
Registered
62 Posts
This looks good! Has a clean design. I personally like pretty short levers and saw they had some on this site. Have you ordered these? If so let me know if the fitment is good and if the brake light works with these levers!
Yes, I've ordered it. Just waiting for shipping. The guy said they are CNC milling the batch this week and will give me a UPS tracking as soon as it ships. Will let you know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Greetings all, we have been hard at work trying to bring these levers to production as soon as possible. Currently, the ASV R7 levers are moving into final production and should be ready before the end of the month. In addition, we are also hiring a few more engineering staff to reduce development time on future models. Thank you all for your continued patience. I will post again on May 9th with an update!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts