Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 R7 WGP 60th Anniversary Edition
32 Posts
This is technically the MT-07 version.
The R7 variant is S-Y7R11-HAPT

But I think this also fits R7, ive seen videos of people mounting either this, or the older variant of this

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is technically the MT-07 version.
The R7 variant is S-Y7R11-HAPT

But I think this also fits R7, ive seen videos of people mounting either this, or the older variant of this
That's right the S-Y7R11-HAPT is designed for the r7 I just don't quite like the look of it. Might have to wait for a bit and hopefully someone try to install the one I posted up.

·
Registered
10 Posts

fits with modification to the bracket

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did you eventually get your exhaust?
Did you eventually get your exhaust?
OOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I went with the M4 Ceramic with carbon fiber tip! It just looks amazing on the bike. M4 had their exhaust for $750.00, but they didn't have the ceramic one. I went to motobros.com and I actually chatted with and called the owner. He added the ceramic one for me and their M4 Exhaust was $711!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts

fits with modification to the bracket
That's my bike; the Akra in the OP doesn't need any modification, it bolts right on using the same mounting points as the stock exhaust. It's the other MT-07 Akrapovic (the "Racing Line") that needs a custom bracket to fit.

·
Registered
2022 R7 WGP 60th Anniversary Edition
32 Posts
The new R7 variant of Akra looks way cooler tho, imo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.