Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha YZF-R7 “Blurple” ; formerly 2001 Suzuki TL1000R Yellow ; ordered 2022 Honda Grom Yellow.
55 Posts
I'm working with an aftermarket parts company to help them develop things for us R7 owners. Brought my bike to them last week. Should start seeing/hearing about stuff soon.

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see the bike and the first announcement about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Yoshi exhaust is the only thing I was able to find also, but it doesn't make sense to get a full exhaust with a stock ECU. Yoshi R&D re flashed the R7 they had but there is NO ECU flashes for sale that I can find so kind of pointless. I really want to get rid of the stock exhaust when mine gets delivered but what do I do about the ECU??? Any help would be appreciated thanks Fam.
You don’t have to flash it … Yoshimura only recommend a flash bit once you flash it your 1 year warranty will be gone also … so far pipes and a few parts like sliders are available but no windscreens but I live in Hawaii and shipping sucks …I did find Sparks delivers for free to Hawaii

21 - 27 of 27 Posts