Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I just got my R7 on 7/1/21 and I have had no luck finding aftermarket parts. All I was able to locate was a few on Yamaha's website. Does anyone have any links I can check out for stuff like exhust, fender eliminator kits...and more?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since the R7 is a hybrid of R6 and MT07 maybe some of the mods can be interchangeable. Like the exhaust of Mt07 and the rear end of the R6..???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah. I'm eager to see what is compatable. If anyone finds out if mt07 slipons work, please post. Also the website for yamaha seems to be sold out on most the stuff I needed. Lol just my luck.

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha YZF-R7 “Blurple” ; formerly 2001 Suzuki TL1000R Yellow ; ordered 2022 Honda Grom Yellow.
51 Posts
Scroll to the bottom of the page, for some accessories:

Yoshimura Full Exhaust(Stainless or carbon fiber);

I'm sure more stuff is popping up here or there, but there you go. Its a start! :D

·
Registered
2022R7
88 Posts
The Yoshi exhaust is the only thing I was able to find also, but it doesn't make sense to get a full exhaust with a stock ECU. Yoshi R&D re flashed the R7 they had but there is NO ECU flashes for sale that I can find so kind of pointless. I really want to get rid of the stock exhaust when mine gets delivered but what do I do about the ECU??? Any help would be appreciated thanks Fam.

·
Registered
2022R7
88 Posts
How did you know they would fit? I'm looking for some online but can't find any specifically for the R7 and I'm skeptical that MT07 ones will fit because the chassis is upgraded/different.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well... The R7 is a "Frankinstien child" of Yamaha. So... I think you can use aftermarket parts for the R1, MT07, and R6. Depending on what parts for example the tank is from the R1 the tail end is from the R6 and the engine and chasis is the MT07 so depending on what you want to modify you can look to these previous bikes and there aftermarket parts.....I THINK...

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Yoshi exhaust is the only thing I was able to find also, but it doesn't make sense to get a full exhaust with a stock ECU. Yoshi R&D re flashed the R7 they had but there is NO ECU flashes for sale that I can find so kind of pointless. I really want to get rid of the stock exhaust when mine gets delivered but what do I do about the ECU??? Any help would be appreciated thanks Fam.
What does ecu mean.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts