Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I just found this, it's a company call velox racing in UK. They have an ABS delete module without the pump. Saves weight and no dash lights. Veloxracing.com I just ordered mine.
Looking through the velox website it seems to point to a Flash Tune produced ABS delete module, which of course is cheaper than Flash Tune is currently selling it for. Unless there is another module that I did not come across.

·
Registered
197 Posts
This is what I order to remove abs system.
Yes, that is the Flash Tune ECU module, who is charging the full price for it on their website, $250. Now I am wondering if they (FTecu) are not able to disable ABS in the ECU like they normally do. $350 for them to tune, another $200-250 to disable the ABS? Interesting. Good thing they print more money daily.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ugh yeah I’m itching for this GYTR kit. It’s holding me back from a bunch of different things including an ECU flash and tune. I’m distracted with painting now but I’m going to run out of stuff to work on soon!
Where ya located at? Im in PA doing WERA... Patiently waiting on everything to become available.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts