Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner

60th

3462 Views 17 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Torchsport
Hello everyone ! Have you heard about the recent release for the 60th anniversary ?!! I love this package but do you know if there will be more extras ? I see the fork with a different colour so maybe new suspensions ? Let's see.. but i love it ! What you think ?
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire
See less See more
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
I'll stick with my basic black unless they supercharge this one...
Reactions: 2
I'll stick with my basic black unless they supercharge this one...
Why on earth would they supercharge this? Ruin the bike lmao
an extra 50 horsepower is always better 😄
Reactions: 1
Maybe only a special paint.. but i hope new upgrades
I’m a sucker for Yamaha blue, but to each their own. :cool:
Reactions: 2
Only one per dealer at this point so expect to pay full retail price.
Hello everyone ! Have you heard about the recent release for the 60th anniversary ?!! I love this package but do you know if there will be more extras ? I see the fork with a different colour so maybe new suspensions ? Let's see.. but i love it ! What you think ? View attachment 257
[/QUO
Hello everyone ! Have you heard about the recent release for the 60th anniversary ?!! I love this package but do you know if there will be more extras ? I see the fork with a different colour so maybe new suspensions ? Let's see.. but i love it ! What you think ? View attachment 257
that color is fugly.…..
  • Haha
an extra 50 horsepower is always better 😄
Yeah but I'm talking about a supercharger, I'm just a fan of MotoGP bikes. Supercharger just seems like a way to ruin the bike. More HP thru NA is always better in my book but the Kawasaki H2 is super popular so 🤷
Oh I agree, NA is much better if I had the choice but not many NA twins out there pushing over 100hp these days. My friend has the H2 and well... it's in another league compared to anything I've ever ridden. I couldn't afford the insurance let alone the monthly payments haha.
I love it. I wanted to do a red/white scheme with my race bodywork which should be here soon. Now that this is out I'm going to use it as the baseline for my paint work. Plus now I can just order the gold wheels directly from Yamaha once they're available.
I love it. I wanted to do a red/white scheme with my race bodywork which should be here soon. Now that this is out I'm going to use it as the baseline for my paint work. Plus now I can just order the gold wheels directly from Yamaha once they're available.
What bodywork did you get?
What bodywork did you get?
Sharkskinz I think they might be the only ones that have it yet for the R7
Sharkskinz I think they might be the only ones that have it yet for the R7
Cool, yeah I think you're right - just wanted to check. My Sharkskinz are on order as well. (y)
Talked to several dealers about ordering one. All of their allocations are filled.
Guess maybe I'll need to get the R1 instead...
🙃

Talked to several dealers about ordering one. All of their allocations are filled.
Guess maybe I'll need to get the R1 instead...
🙃
Put my deposit on the incoming R1.
Maybe only a special paint.. but i hope new upgrades
it is just (only) the colour, but I like it.
I’m a sucker for Yamaha blue, but to each their own. :cool:
Totally agree! I love the blue! The black is cool too and I’d do that over this scheme personally.
I’m looking for a blue seat cowl. My dealer heee in KC has a seat cowl in blacking anyone needs one. I can’t find anyone online that has one in any color.
It'll be exciting seeing the 60th anniversary colors flying at the Daytona 200 this weekend.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: 3
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.