Yamaha YZF-R7 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Colorado and I wanted to look for an R7. Preferably Black but the 60th Anniversary Edition was the only one they had. I’m downing 1000. Monthly payments would be 260 for 60 months which comes to 15600. Is it because of inflation or is it because the dealers are playing with me?

·
Registered
78 Posts
The 15,6 is what you pay over the life of the loan, which is with interest in that monthly payment.

Without seeing how the deal breaks down, I can't tell you if you are over paying. Could be they are doing a dealer mark up due to supply/demand, could be your interest rate.

I'm here in Colorado also, which dealer are you talking to? I got mine through GForce, and they are marking up bikes right now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
So I looked at my paperwork, after all the taxes, dealer fees at 2029, which is were they are getting the mark up, I was out the door 12,247.04.

Unless your interest rate is crazy high. Not sure where the 15600 is coming from. 🤔

Are they saying that is your cost out the door or what the total cost of the loan when the final payment is made?

Mine was the 60th as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been in contact with them through text. They‘ve only told me my interest rate, monthly payment, and the term which is 6.34, 260 for 60 months

·
Registered
78 Posts
I woukd ask them to break it down for you, also Ask to speak with Zak Ball, he helped me on both that one and the one I traded it in for great guy. If not I know a guy at Vickery you can talk to. At 15.6 I would walk away.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the info. I very much appreciate it! I will definitely ask them to break it down! Very lucky to get someone from the same state to talk about this with!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts